Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo X50 black on black manual

kozzi

Does anyone think this would be a good buy for future value?? About 75k miles

If you are buying it as an investment it would appear to tick all the boxes except mileage - bit on the high side if you want to lock it away and hope for the £££ to tick up.

On the other hand... if you want to DRIVE it... sounds great!

I have a manual 997 turbo and this 986 has been offered to me through a friend. Think he wants about £43k

With that mileage it will always be more 'desirable' than 'collectable' and in 10 years time will probably be worth more than it is now. Whether it would be worthwhile as an investment, after maintainance/storage costs etc ....... :dont know:

In a private deal at £43k I think your friend would be doing better than you.

Sounds like a nice car, but nah, probably better off adding a few quid and buying another 997 Turbo manual black on back Mezger Jobbie :thumb:

I think Boba and T8 have hit the nail on the head. It looks nice but my 997 turbo is better. I will see what they say on definite spec and price later in the week, burnout isn't really grabbing me that much

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back