Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally selling the old girl

chriscoates81

Looks like a good advert - though what do I know, mine still hasn't sold... Mind you, think I'll add more of the service history as you have, looks good. Good luck with your sale!

(If I was being a pedant I'd point out that it's Arctic not Artic... :sleepy: )

baddabing said:
Looks like a good advert - though what do I know, mine still hasn't sold... Mind you, think I'll add more of the service history as you have, looks good. Good luck with your sale!

(If I was being a pedant I'd point out that it's Arctic not Artic... :sleepy: )

I hadn't actually noticed lol. I t looks like its had a fair few views already.

GLWTS! Will there be a replacement? (Is there already a replacement?!) Something more kid-friendly . . . . perhaps a 996T convertible so the kids have more headroom? :thumb:

Andyvvc said:
GLWTS! Will there be a replacement? (Is there already a replacement?!) Something more kid-friendly . . . . perhaps a 996T convertible so the kids have more headroom? :thumb:
Tempting very tempting. I want isofix tho so no 996 for me. Im looking to sidestep into an M4 as going to the tip with one box gets very tiresome lol.

Just a quick update, listing now has pictures. Unfortunately the first one was a bit over exposed and true to form with the weather (despite it not meant to) it started raining so couldnt redo it. Any opinions on these would be great.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back