Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Posting an image

segart

Sorry if this is repetitive. I now have a postimg.org account and have put some photos there. How do I upload them on this site? Any hints welcome!
Cheers Rick

Copy the 'hotlink for forums' link from the host image page. Like this.

The peanuts in the bar were spicy to be fair.

MC

Click on the required image you have uploaded on postimg.org, then click on the "share" button, this will give you a dropdown list of types of sharing, select the one you want ( this may take a little trial and error ) then click on the "copy" icon to the right of your selection.
Paste this into your post on 911uk, then preview your post to see if the image is displayed, if so then click "submit"

:thumbs:

this one is "Hotlink for forums" on the dropdown list.

It WORKS! It WORKS! It effin well works! Thanks guys, it's only taken me 20 months to suss that out.... Right, I'm off on a bender!!! :thumbs: :D

Thanks guys and it works!
Cheers Rick

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back