Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 3.4 manual coupe preferably with aerokit wanted

Weekly bump..Still looking for an honest early 996 manual coupe. :thumbs:

Doh.

give us a top price you are willing to pay & we might be able to help

This any good?
I'm guessing your budget is tight as a few sellers have alerted you to theirs at proper money and you haven't bought one.

No aero kit on this but I can't see manual C2 coupes getting any cheaper than this. Great colour too.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/172877373898

If you aren't prepared to pay this amount then you aren't going to find one you tight ar$e. :grin:

Or you'll end up like that Captain Caveman. Buys a £9k (or even less) one proclaiming you can still get good C2s for that money. Then comes on asking where to get a new Gearbox and full respray. :grin:

That does look a good car :?:

I'm not a tight arse, I just want to make something good myself ( i have form!) rather than redoing other peoples bodges and paying for the privelidge.

I'm not afraid of my own shadow and I'm happy to evaluate and take on any remedial work myself.
:thumbs:

I just want a decent honest car that needs a bit of love. :thumb:

Yes I know man. I'm only jesting. :thumb:

The dream find would be one owned by an older gent who doesn't know the market is on the rise and also doesn't know the ins and outs of manual vs tip, cab vs Coupe etc. Something that's been seviced but not pampered and is priced fairly.

Trouble is you have dealers sitting there refreshing their page every 10 mins so anything remotely sensibly priced gets snapped up straight away. We are entering the off season now though so you may get a winter bargain.

Marky911 said:
Yes I know man. I'm only jesting. :thumb:

The dream find would be one owned by an older gent who doesn't know the market is on the rise and also doesn't know the ins and outs of manual vs tip, cab vs Coupe etc. Something that's been seviced but not pampered and is priced fairly.

:thumbs:

Here you go mate (under £10k too):

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...advertising-location=at_cars&model=911&page=1

kzXGdif.jpg

I'm a bit drunk right now but my gut says you must be too fussy.

Jay Man said:
I'm a bit drunk right now but my gut says you must be too fussy.
Yu cant be that drunk. Your typing isnt tyat bad.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back