Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My DesignLS interior retrim * Finished photos page 4 *

Dam thats looking good :thumb: :thumb:

Looks amazing mate - looking forward to the end result 👌

He is good, simply stunning work. Can I ask have you had all the leather replaced or just the stitching?

silvermilnec said:
He is good, simply stunning work. Can I ask have you had all the leather replaced or just the stitching?

All the leather replaced bud...

Looks great Ade. At least it is a great job that is holding up my chair he has in for changing to yellow. :thumb:

Looks fantastic, may pop down to see Linas this week.

Bikeracer1098 said:
Looks fantastic, may pop down to see Linas this week.

Don't do it! once you start you can't stop, I'm sure Linus is some kind of wizard putting a spell on you to get you to have more and more done. :floor:

Looks phenomenal :thumb:

The interior looks lovely well done

This looks the Dee's Bee's!!

As others have said, I cannot wait to see the finished article. :thumb:

It's not to everyone's taste I am sure. There were people that spec'd savanna leather from new who will be spitting mung beans!

Me? I think sitting in that drivers seat will send twinges throughout the body. You can't beat a black / red combo and these lovely tactile surfaces stitched ever so perfectly will be a joy to behold.

Well done for being so brave - you will be rewarded tenfold.

Scholester said:
It's not to everyone's taste I am sure. There were people that spec'd savanna leather from new who will be spitting mung beans!

Me? I think sitting in that drivers seat will send twinges throughout the body. You can't beat a black / red combo and these lovely tactile surfaces stitched ever so perfectly will be a joy to behold.

Well done for being so brave - you will be rewarded tenfold.

I loved my savanna 996😂😂

Awesome.

I had my steering wheel done in Alcantara with red stitching and soon to be having the seat inserts done the same too :)

Mezgerite said:
Awesome.

I had my steering wheel done in Alcantara with red stitching and soon to be having the seat inserts done the same too :)

Any chance of a pic of your steering wheel? fancy having mine done and splashing some red in my all black cockpit :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back