Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My DesignLS interior retrim * Finished photos page 4 *

jotaking said:
Looks great...what's the ETA?

Fingers crossed it should be finished within the next 7 - 10 days :D

Wow!!!! :eek:

Sure will look fab though, look forward to seeing the final product.

Sure it will look great Ade, but will it make it any faster in a straight line?

nigel99 said:

It should do. His wallet will be a fair bit lighter. Can't wait to see the result.

MC

Come on tell us, is it in the region of £10k ?!

Linas is the best.

MisterCorn said:
nigel99 said:

It should do. His wallet will be a fair bit lighter. Can't wait to see the result.

MC

:floor:

MisterCorn said:
nigel99 said:

MC

Haha, very true. Nigel you're missing the point I think. The cockpit is vitally important if you want to make the car feel special. Everywhere you look and everything you touch will be improved and make you feel like you're in a much more special car. Every time I get in my 911 now it's an event, transformed from when it was in standard form (having to climb into the bucket seat helps). And that's largely due to the interior. If I left it completely stock it would feel like the same car.

Looking forward to seeing when completed, going to be awsome :thumbs:

isysman said:
MisterCorn said:
nigel99 said:

MC

Haha, very true. Nigel you're missing the point I think. The cockpit is vitally important if you want to make the car feel special. Everywhere you look and everything you touch will be improved and make you feel like you're in a much more special car. Every time I get in my 911 now it's an event, transformed from when it was in standard form (having to climb into the bucket seat helps). And that's largely due to the interior. If I left it completely stock it would feel like the same car.

I completely get it and my comment was very tongue in cheek. I've met Ade and his focus was very much on the top end speed hence him being in the 200mph club.

It will look the dogs after and Linas will do a great job as always. I'm sure people will be surprised on the final bill too because Linas is very good value.

MisterCorn said:
nigel99 said:

MC

:floor: haha, yes exactly that :lol:

isysman said:
MisterCorn said:
nigel99 said:

MC

Thanks Isy.. yeah exactly that, i want it to feel like a special event when I sit inside... the buckets helped but this should take it to the next level 😃

Poker2009 said:
Come on tell us, is it in the region of £10k ?!

Linas is the best.

No prices discussed online, sorry.. give Linus a call and I'm sure he'll advise you.... get used to living on beans on toast for a while though :floor:

So hes sent me some more progress photos... Oh my!!

Attachments

• received_1639006146131353_126.jpeg
    received_1639006146131353_126.jpeg
    360 KB · Views: 3,090
  • received_1639006042798030_939.jpeg
    received_1639006042798030_939.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 3,090
  • received_1639005952798039_125.jpeg
    received_1639005952798039_125.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 3,090
  • received_1639005939464707_281.jpeg
    received_1639005939464707_281.jpeg