Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Valved Cargraphics Exhaust around London?

TBE997

hi,

does anyone around London have a cargraphics valved exhaust (ideally with sportscat) and would let me test hear it in person when it's closed?

I am thinking of replacing my tubi as the noise in cold start in an underground parking (below my house) might be a touch too loud for my neighbours given it's not valves.

Thanks

Are you going to porscheworld picnic in the park nr reading or Goodwood charity day or portsmouth OPC show and shine , If so your welcome to test mine its on a 997.2 Cargraphic full race with valvetronics, 200 cell cats/headers, rear muffler delete . :thumb:

TBE997 said:
sounds good! when is the goodwood charity event?

also, on the cargraphics website it says that the exhaust is either open or in auto mode, does it not have a closed mode, regardless of the rpm?

thanks

I think the auto mode closes it at lower revs but its not much less at full hoon but quite acceptable for those morning starts to keeps the people living around you happy at under 4k rpm its very noticeable between loud and auto over 4k rmp less easy to differentiate.but IMO still quieter in auto than in loud . See the bit below it says the auto mode is programmable so it would seem you can set it to stay closed until it hits a rpm of your choice , I assume the factory default is 4k rpm which is what mine does .

Our programmable performance flap control system is a
universal product to be fitted to cars that already have a
standard built in system or come completely without.
The performance flap control system includes two remote
controls and works with two operational modes:

OPEN = Flap always open
AUTO = Flap opens and closes in relation to RPM and
throttle position which is individually
programmable

This new innovative performance flap control system is
designed to convert both the CAN-BUS and the analog
RPM signal. This allows not only the use with older car
electronics but also with the latest high tech CAN-BUS
driven car control systems.
An easy installation is guaranteed

Here's the link to the goodwood meet .Sat 7th Oct.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=122545

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back