Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice start to the day...

Osh

Got up early to play golf at The Kendelshire golf course, here in Bristol, yesterday.

So i'm there on the car park - not too many people about, and i'm wrestling my clubs out of the passenger seat; two guys walk across the car park from their nice new Mercedes cars - one of them turns to me and says .."beautiful car m8; she's lovely.."

That, the sunshine yesterday morning and not a bad 9 holes, and the day started really nicely... :thumb:

I love my Porsche

Osh

ragpicker said:
Beautiful carT, mate, golf carT!

:grin:

At least mine's not in bits...!! :floor: :floor: :floor:
Got a great birthday prezzie for you - you'll love it, m8... :thumb:

Osh

I've always had a aversion to golf after reading a thread on PH about someones experience after eating a dodgy kebab on New Year's Eve. He wasn't sure whether it was the kebab or the follow up Pepsi Max but the following morning the after effect was described as someone emptying golf clubs out of a bag mixed with wallpaper paste :what:

Osh said:
ragpicker said:
Beautiful carT, mate, golf carT!

:grin:

At least mine's not in bits...!! :floor: :floor: :floor:
Got a great birthday prezzie for you - you'll love it, m8... :thumb:

Osh

Oooohhhhhh touche! hahahahah

Thats very kind of you old bean, really looking forward to seeing you and Mrs Osh :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back