Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lowering a 3.6 Advice please

Brilliant thansk for posting the pics

So would i be right in thinking the gen 1 non PASM 3.6 dropped on techarts
(same as my car) would sit lower than the standard setup on the 3.8S cars ?

I don't know, Phil. Any chance to do a bit of pic whoring....... :hand: :hand:

:puh:

Lambretta said:

Yes in theory you should drop 10mm more than a stock PASM car as techarts drop 20mm the pics of my midnight blue one are techarts dropped on a stock set up non Pasm 3.6 so the same as you have. as you hopefully can see its not quite as low as the H&M drop on my 3.8 pasm car most noticeable on the front end as the cars when dropped get a slight front end rake which improves handling. :thumb:

jpsh120 said:
I don't know, Phil. Any chance to do a bit of pic whoring....... :hand: :hand:

:puh:

:floor: :floor: well you know me a pictures worth a 1000 words . but usually you also get the 1000 words from me as well :floor: :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
Lambretta said:

Yes in theory you should drop 10mm more than a stock PASM car as techarts drop 20mm the pics of my midnight blue one are techarts dropped on a stock set up non Pasm 3.6 so the same as you have. as you hopefully can see its not quite as low as the H&M drop on my 3.8 pasm car most noticeable on the front end as the cars when dropped get a slight front end rake which improves handling. :thumb:

Thanks for all your help Phil my only issue now is findinga suplier of the techarts, the link you kindly sent looks like they have stopped supplying them

Cheers

The more I read into it tbh I think I will stick a set of Eibach springs on they get good reviews across the net some saying they actually make the techarts

Edit

Scrap that looks like Phil has kept me right and tracked down a set of 20mm techarts, top man Phil thanks for all your help :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back