Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Dynamics Bishop Stortford

Pincherrn

Hi guys,
Does anybody know anything about Porsche Dynamics. A car I'm looking at is getting some engine work done there.

Cheers

Colin

I had my car inspected by them before purchase with some minor work carried out. The main guy is called Yon Asim and by all accounts he knows his stuff. They seemed decent to me and spotted a couple of issues that I would have had no chance of seeing. Will know more further down the line if anything serious has been missed but touch wood everything seems ok thus far.

Porsche Dynamics

I met Yon last year. He knows his Porsche's, and is a very honest guy. You can actually talk to the guy about your car, not have to make do with the tea lady, like most independents around.

Porsche Dynamics

Porsche Dynamics featured on BBC1's "The Sheriffs are Coming" today concerning a not very well done gearbox job on a 996 Turbo. Seems they charged £700-ish to change a gasket but used some form of sealant instead and didn't stop the leak.

They lost the case in court and had goods removed to recover the money even though another action to recover damages was/is ongoing and being pursued by another debt collecting firm.

Loads of jobs, apparently, but little or no cash-flow.

Might be worth further investigation if anyone is considering using them?

I heard about that and watched it. Found the claimant a bit odd. Firstly said about his Porsche 966. Then it didn't look like he had given Porsche Dynamics a chance to fix or check the repair. Well it was portrayed that way anyway. Porsche Dynamics did seem very approachable and did explain what they had done with my car (before it was mine). Seemed open and not trying to hide anything. Car park is always full with Porsches of all ages.
I have no connection with them and don't use them as they are too far from me. But other than being a bit haphazard with communication over the Xmas period when they had my car they were ok with me.

Porsche dynamics

took my beloved Porsche for a service at Porsche dynamics as I have been introduced to them by a friend of mine who used them twice for his Porsche .
And what a relief to find out that yohan actually knows what he is doing ,
Great people so far my baby is running like a leopard , even though they are busy during summer time they delivered on time , which was great

I don't believe the fake news I have heard , these guys don't mess around
They will do the job right

See you soon dynamics [/b]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back