Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Accessories! Any suggestions?

Grrrr, link is misbehaving.

Just search on Amazon for
PLEMO Auto Open Close Compact Travel Folding Umbrella £12.99

Hope that helps.

Phil 997 said:
paul987 said:
Dammit said:
No spare tyre? Do many people choose to leave the spare at home and take tyre-weld/similar?

It's the modern way I guess...My 996 has a spare tyre, a jack,and compressor and a toolkit with a spanner set and screw driver..
My 987 Boxster has a can of foam and a compressor not even a jack :dont know:

I think for UK driving the foam and compressor is fine , but based on some recent threads about the difficulty getting our size tyres easily in Europe now I have concerns about should I carry a spare even if its deflated if I am in Europe.

I totally agree.. it is a risk if something major happens with a tyre whilst abroad... Obviously the only logical answer to this problem is to take a spare with you and leave the wife at home :dont know: :lol:

paul987 said:
Phil 997 said:
paul987 said:
Dammit said:
No spare tyre? Do many people choose to leave the spare at home and take tyre-weld/similar?

It's the modern way I guess...My 996 has a spare tyre, a jack,and compressor and a toolkit with a spanner set and screw driver..

I think for UK driving the foam and compressor is fine , but based on some recent threads about the difficulty getting our size tyres easily in Europe now I have concerns about should I carry a spare even if its deflated if I am in Europe.

I totally agree.. it is a risk if something major happens with a tyre whilst abroad... Obviously the only logical answer to this problem is to take a spare with you and leave the wife at home :dont know: :lol:

:floor: :floor: :floor: you mean swap one over inflated bag of air for another :thumb: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
paul987 said:
Phil 997 said:
paul987 said:
Dammit said:

:floor: :floor: :floor: you mean swap one over inflated bag of air for another :thumb: :grin:

:floor: :floor: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back