Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Setting the pcm mpg

silvermilnec

Just done a trip to Monza via the Porsche museum. Did some hard driving and I reset the trip meter to see how the turbo did on a good run. I was slightly disappointed with 22 to the gallon but thought it was about right. Then on the way back on the tunnel crossing I put it back to mph and was messing with the pcm when I noticed my car had been set to mpg not mpg uk doh but how happy am I it did 28 to the gallon, I've only owned it for a year😂😂😂

I know we don't buy them for their fuel efficiency, but it does make a great car even more satisfying.

:thumbs:

Hi,
i was playing with the settings in my PCM the other day and came across the MPG & MPG UK.... any idea what the difference is, i mean are the miles different ?

Swamps :)

They're still not that accurate, I check the mileage at each refill to and track the MPG that way, the PCM (it's a 996) is optimistic and so is my Mondeo's computer.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back