Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Headlight Washers

I replace both of mine earlier this year. Like you I felt the price was a bit salty and had an epic trail round the old t'interweb and a visit to my local BMW and VW dealers to try to find an alternative.
Some late '90 and early 2000 5 series components were quite similar but not exactly correct.
In the end I bit the bullet and shelled out for a new pair from Porsche Glasgow.
I decided to replace both as although only one was leaking the nozzles on the other were nearly impossible to adjust, so I figured they were about to give up the ghost soon anyway.
Once fitted I was astonished at just how much better the windscreen washers operated.

Thanks for the responses, appreciated.

Car's currently up for sale so don't really want to spend too much on it if I don't have to! Not even sure the headlight washers work :dont know:

I'm in a similar situation so signing up to this thread. My headlight washers are definitely working just not spraying in the right direction :)

Would like to find a cheap solution as I've never really felt the need to use them before.

I also have a 3D printer so might try and find details and see whether I could replicate them... hmmm...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back