Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A short video - this is why I love Porsche 911

Hehe, i have watched a few videos, really well done! Can't wait for your GT3RS when you hit 20k!

I was also toying with the idea of a youtube channel but I am a bit too lazy and it's a lot more work than I thought. Recently I tried to film some driving but didn't fix the GoPro properly...

WHDksjj.jpg

OxJNgOQ.jpg

TBE997 said:
Hehe, i have watched a few videos, really well done! Can't wait for your GT3RS when you hit 20k!

I was also toying with the idea of a youtube channel but I am a bit too lazy and it's a lot more work than I thought. Recently I tried to film some driving but didn't fix the GoPro properly...

WHDksjj.jpg

OxJNgOQ.jpg

:eek: :eek: Oh no that is tragic and always a fear of mine. I have never used the go pro mounts, instead i use the mounts made by Hague, they are very good and can recommend them as i have never had a camera fall off yet (touching wood)

Thanks for watching. Just a bit of fun really so when i get a bit of spare time i just knock one up.

TBE997 said:
Recently I tried to film some driving but didn't fix the GoPro properly...

That sucks. How cool was the footage as it fell or got run over in HD?

Can we have the serial number in case someone does a quick repair job and advertises it on copart?

G2 said:
TBE997 said:

That sucks. How cool was the footage as it fell or got run over in HD?

Can we have the serial number in case someone does a quick repair job and advertises it on copart?

Actually I haven't checked yet if the SD card still works, good shout!

The Gopro will go straight into the bin unfortunately haha doubt it's repairable

I need to figure out whether to buy the new 5 or pick up a cheap 4, will defo not buy the smaller session anymore as you can't hook up an external microphone...

Satch said:
TBE997 said:

:eek: :eek: Oh no that is tragic and always a fear of mine. I have never used the go pro mounts, instead i use the mounts made by Hague, they are very good and can recommend them as i have never had a camera fall off yet (touching wood)

Thanks for watching. Just a bit of fun really so when i get a bit of spare time i just knock one up.

To be honest, it was a bit my fault, I put it in a curved part of the rear bumper to record the exhaust and was hoping for the best. At 70mph I look u. The rear view mirror and see it flying off... It was an early morning with virtually no traffic, so all good, wouldn't have done it on a busy road anyways! :hand:

Is it me or are yellow cars becoming very "current" lately.

So much love around for the yellow at the moment :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back