Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 Flippers

jotaking

With the immenant arrival of the 991.2 PDK GT3's in September, I am curious to see what these will hit the used market at and if the "anti speculator selection" and "furious anger" Porsche policy will actually work?

I'm guessing, plenty of choice and 180k+?

Yes £180k would be nice but I'd not sell my car

Couple of weeks back I was talking to an independent prestige car dealer who had 2 cars inboundand they recon £220k would be the asking price :sad:

220k :nooo:

What will happen to the 991.1 RS?

IMO I'd take an .1 RS over .2 GT3?

jotaking said:

an RS is in a different league

but for the fashion conscious drivers of Central London, there is nothing better than flipping some finance for a 2017 911 GT3 whilst it's the car of the moment

There is already a Miami Blue car doing the rounds (literally)

911UK said:
jotaking said:

an RS is in a different league

but for the fashion conscious drivers of Central London, there is nothing better than flipping some finance for a 2017 911 GT3 whilst it's the car of the moment

There is already a Miami Blue car doing the rounds (literally)

I don't doubt you for a moment. So irritating. Jumped up finance nobbers flooring it (stone cold) from one set of lights to the next.

Ah well, such is life...

Not that you are stereotyping at all.

32 years working in the City and I see quite a few people looking at 911UK in their lunchtimes, some real petrolheads there!

I do live outside London though so can regularly exercise my GT3.

FredGT3 said:
Not that you are stereotyping at all

Maybe. Richly deserved though.

Life is too short to argue with an idiot, I'll leave it.

Do we have an ignore feature here.

FredGT3 said:

Ha ha, nope. Relax. Life's too short...

FredGT3 said:

I would not be so touchy. I am all for the 'flippers'. Without 'flippers' there would be no affordable secondhand GT3/RS available.

The owner that buys secondhand is dreaming if he thinks the car has never been thrashed when cold. A bit like looking for a 16 year old virgin to marry these days :D . It remnds me of the adverts you used to see for BMW M3 CSLs .......(sic) "four owners an never been tracked". What ever.

Pip

Arent you abit old to be looking for 16 year old virgins?

OR are you Belusconi(?)

FredGT3 said:
Not that you are stereotyping at all.

32 years working in the City and I see quite a few people looking at 911UK in their lunchtimes, some real petrolheads there!

I do live outside London though so can regularly exercise my GT3.

I'm proud to say i'm one of those. The only exception is its on constantly (not just at lunchtime!) in a tiny window on the top left of my monitor

:grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back