Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Unrecorded GR 996 GT3 via Copart; LX53NRN Updated!

That's some price for a car with that back story! Caveat Emptor indeed!! :eek:

Stuart said:
How did she shift that?!

Notice that it now has the incredibly rare optioned electric club sport bucket seats...

Still no indication of damage though...

:bandit:

Those seats explain the price hike then. Thank god for that, i thought it may have been some unscrupulous seller trying to steal money off people.

Senoj said:
Stuart said:
How did she shift that?!

Notice that it now has the incredibly rare optioned electric club sport bucket seats...

Still no indication of damage though...

:bandit:

Those seats explain the price hike then. Thank god for that, i thought it may have been some unscrupulous seller trying to steal money off people.

SOR perhaps with a dealer fronting it/taking a big cut?

Stuart said:
How did she shift that?!

Perhaps waited until the 'net noise died down and quietly moved it on to someone in the trade who hadn't done due diligence on its past? From the earlier days of this thread it is apparent that the dealer advertising it this time may have been innocently oblivious of its history when pricing it?

NLW73 I think you need to continue your enquiries :lol: :lol: You are not to mention it's history of course :D

Oh and when are we going to see the golden wheels Nick ?

Pip

Average price of a car in that dealers stock is about £5-10k - seems a strange place to be marketing a GT3! Has anyone warned the dealer?! Maybe they don't care.
I am convinced someone sent me pics of this sitting in Brighton somewhere for weeks - about 18 months ago - well it was definitely a red 996 GT3 - maybe before the work was done - will try and dig them out.

Found them! Location Brighton - Dated October 2016:

Attachments

• image1_144.jpg
    image1_144.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5,839
Pic 4 of 4:
Note the broken pieces of suspension on the ground

Attachments

• image1_200.jpg
    image1_200.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,153
ms2015 said:
Do we think the big D on the windscreen means Cat D ?

No, it's a "Cat U" on the HPI system (uncategorised due to it occurring on track)

:chin:

And that's a CAT D (or equivalent) :eek:

Looks hardly touched to me, but maybe that's the point :weed:

Where is the major damage, rear passenger side :dont know:

Now what dealer was this with... :grin:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA