Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayman R door trim removal

Johnd52

Can anyone advise how I get to the central fixing screw behind the armrest on the Cayman please. The online videos and write ups seem to have a different configuration to mine. I assume that something unclips but I can't figure what. All other clips and locating screws sorted, but just this one has me beaten at the moment.

Flipping rattles!

I think this is what you mean ..

Personnely for number 6 then i just lever it up .. i dont remove it .

Attachments

• door1_1_171.jpg
    door1_1_171.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 3,272
  • door_1_112.jpg
    door_1_112.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 3,271
Many thanks Demort. Very helpful. Mine armrest is a slightly different profile, but must follow the same principles. I will give it a go tomorrow. (I have to get it off properly now in order to reset the plug screws for refitting!)

Cracked it thank you, though not in reality thank goodness. The whole top of the front half of my arm rest slides off. Your diagram told m ewhich way to push it. Many thanks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back