Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 - broken cup holder

llangford

Hi All, the front of my cupholder (the one that has 2 cup holders that slide out) is broken. the front face plate with the cup pictures on slides off and doesnt fully slide back to allow it to close. has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

If it gets so bad that you have to replace it I have a complete unit to sell, PM me if you're interested

are you sure it does not go back ? mine fell off twice and the second time i slotted it back into place and its not fallen off again....needed a damm good push tho

yes, i can slide the front plate back on but when i close it, its stick out a cm or so, so i have to slide it back down again. it seems there is a gear / mechanism that it should connect to but it just spins so perhaps a spring or something has snapped?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back