Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

9700 mile manual 993 C2S

madalaa said:
Actually I think he has done quite well on his 964 Celebration ...... a shrewd buy ...... :)

Surely the values spoken about for 964 Celebrations are 'Smoke and mirrors '? :thumb:

mohitos said:
madalaa said:
Actually I think he has done quite well on his 964 Celebration ...... a shrewd buy ...... :)

Surely the values spoken about for 964 Celebrations are 'Smoke and mirrors '? :thumb:

I'm surprised chum you didn't tell me I've done my dough on it :what:

mohitos said:
Zingari said:
g8naj said:
DEPOSIT TAKEN!

Smoke and mirrors :thumb:

Do you really think so Zingers? I mean, really?

When we have the buyer offering himself up (presumably after he's checked ou of The Priory) then I'll believe it :grin:

I'm in London next month it appears where I will hopefully have the opportunity to talk values with Madalaa. I know it will be London Fashion Week but if you can escape modelling the socks and sandals for the Spring2018 catwalk why not pop along for an audience :thumb:

Haha. Let me know the date and I shall do my best to attend :thumb:

I think these values are real. But the sort of person who pays all the money for the cars now are probably not tinkerers, nor forum participants. More likely they lock them away and/or add them to their 'collections' to enjoy :dont know:

In summary, they are still a weird bunch, but in a different way to us lot :grin:

I personally know two buyers that were after that car . One phoned up to put a deposit on it only to be told someone just had . Definitely not smoke and mirrors old chum. .

elee said:
I personally know two buyers that were after that car . One phoned up to put a deposit on it only to be told someone just had . Definitely not smoke and mirrors old chum. .

:hand: We need the custard test then :bandit:

elee said:

Any idea of the number achieved chum?

Also was it actually a minter, or just a car with very low miles?

therevday said:
wonder what my 1994 56k 993 Carrera 4 is worth at the moment??? :thumb:

I'll start at 25 bags as I don't know anything about it and it could still be tired if it's only done a few miles every weekend to the local shop for a pint of milk and the Sunday papers. Those with rose tinted goggles will have a different view and treat it as if its the second coming despite having not seen it :roll:

I would almost certainly guarantee it is worth more that 25 bags ........ unless it is has been in a biggish crash .......

madalaa said:

Luck :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back