Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The time has come for me ........

Thanks Kim and Barny ........ I have had two guys come to look but no offers ...... I must get an advert up and running on PH over the weekend.

madalaa said:
Thanks Kim and Barny ........ I have had two guys come to look but no offers ...... I must get an advert up and running on PH over the weekend.

If you fancy a bit of sport stick it on eBay. Just buy a burner SIM :thumb:

Against This example there's no competition although this has got the 'best of every model'. Which loosely translates as trying to polish a turd, giving up and rolling it in glitter :what:

ETA: :hand: Although you could be competing with this 35 bagger 993 turbo body. Described as having 'good panel gaps' :floor:

Holy Frankenhooker!
Puts Madalaa's beauty* in perspective..

*Refers to car, not personal cosmetic appearance.

If you haven't got to sell it, put it in a car cocoon in the garage.
Better than money in the bank
Plus you'll never get the old I wished I'd never sold it feeling, which you will undoubtedly get sometime.

A lovely motor.

No Stutts ...... the time has come ....... well actually more like my decision has been made to sell ....... if it will actually sell soon of that I am not too sure.

I don't think I have over priced the car and the price is open for some negotiation.

If it doesn't sell by the late autumn it will again go back into storage for the winter months and I will try again next year.

Gutted just picked this up haven't been on for ages, wish you all the best Andy and hope if your getting a boxster you will still be turning up on the fastrack jollys :thumb:
Will miss seeing the c4's arse disappearing in the distance😎

Thanks James ...... I will certainly still be doing Fast Track Tours ...... and who knows it might still be in the 993 ........ but I am really hoping next time it will be in a Boxster ........ :)

Great news! Whether the 993 or a boxster I'm sure I will still be staring at your arse😉
See you on Sunday👍I'm bringing the turbo so if I see you on the road I can keep up!

Good luck with the sale Andy.
I had a look around your car in Germany last year and it is very nice.
I think if you could sit tight for a year or so then you will realise its potential.

Well guys, the car has been sold and just driven away, my it did sound good, sob.

It's a sad happy day for me. The time had come for me to move on after nearly ten years and I couldn't have wished for it to be going to a better home.

Mike who has bought the cat is a terrific bloke and a real "air-head" and I hope when he comes to post on the forum which he has assures me he will that you will give him a very warm 993 welcome.

He goes to the Fairmile with the DDK lads, he has a red 911T and that's where he first showed an interest in my 993 so some of you might already know him.

So that's it, onward and upward and now I am looking forward to owning a 987 come the Spring, time to get some wind in my hair while I still have some.

I certainly won't be leaving the forum as I will always have a deep love of air-cooled Porsches especially the 993.

Thanks for the help and support that you guys have given me over the last ten years, so many good memories, so many great trips and so many great people. Thanks a million to you all.

Congratulations on the sale Andy. i know it's something you had always planned to do. Well done.
Looking forward to see you in your 987!!
:thumb:

Congrats Andy - sounds like it has gone to a good home.

Glad you're sticking around, the place wouldn't be the same without you :thumb:

Well done on the sale

Enjoy your cash and whatever you finally decide as a replacement

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back