Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Project - A few weekend jobs...

Porschekit said:
Chris , Ian, I read on other threads that you can sign up for a week or a month....so cheaper than the 1 year and maybe you can download all of your pics in that time. Check with T8 (moderator) who has some dialogue going on it.... :thumb:

Thanks for the heads-up bud.

I managed to download all of the photos, using a command found on the bottom right hand corner of their web page. Photos are now safe, the only problem is it would take a very long time to add them back into the thread, once uploaded onto another site.

Chris

Gutted for you Chris , cant you just add photos from your own folder on your computer like i do , it doesn't involve any thing like Photobucket or Instagram, just put them on direct from your computer .
Think you should go through it and try to add the photos back over time Chris as there is a lot of info lost.

Will do Keith, between jobs :)

I'll also keep an eye out for tips to beat the system. Hopefully someone will come up with an idea to reactivate the links :)

Chris

Right Gents,

To see if im back in business here's a quick test of the new photo hosting service Imgur. Once im happy I'll try to upload all the old photos again, which I saved from Photobucket (the swines)...

Following extensive surgery at Garry's over winter, the refurb or the wheels and rear lights, I managed very quickly to get the car cleaned for the start of the show season. Here's a few pics form the first 3 shows.

8MD52XC.jpg

6k04IhJ.jpg

pkb1ehO.jpg

sFxeKLo.jpg

lqWY0N0.jpg

5WbRob5.jpg

Sg12n68.jpg

vTaUjkr.jpg

3d7KP4F.jpg

ADjW3zW.jpg

7971S18.jpg

asWl3Tt.jpg

QAsryDC.jpg

I wasn't happy with the paint finish in bright sunlight, so ive upgraded to a rotary polisher. Its the v2 of the Dodo Juice Spin Doctor. Nice digital speed controller and easy to access on/off button. Works with my old pads, but not the packing plates :( Practice needed to 100% comfortable.

98jskNP.jpg

v6xXEje.jpg

Vn40k1F.jpg

Also, commissioned a new rear engine lid badge 'Outlaw 4". From carbonliveries in Poland
1FlPxJZ.jpg

8sEk15e.jpg

Photo quality reduced as copied from iPhone to Instagram and then back again. Random cropping of photos too. Next uploads will be direct from phone to Imgur.

Chris

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back