Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Swiss Tony I aint

I'm surprised thats not shifted! £31k for a manual turbo?? Strewth!

Urrrrggghhhh ruffled leather! Mine has it and I absolutely hate it, its only saving grace is that its black. Not sure I could live with two tone ruffled... However given how cheap the car is I'd happily buy some wingbacks and swap them out if I bought it.

Pics are a little dark too. Dealers use the term 'polish the profit into it'.. Thats what I would do, a good polish, good, bright pics and put it up for £5k more!

Just my tuppence! :thumb:

Dare I suggest the market is softening, other marques are seeing the same.

crash7 said:
Dare I suggest the market is softening, other marques are seeing the same.

To hell and damnation with you! Talk of the market softening??!! :gunfire:

Actually, I think you're right. Lots of cars seem to be stuck without shifting at the moment, even the turbos. It'll all end in tears I tell you....

Martyg said:
I don't want to be too negative but the pics you have up are doing the car no favours. Get the car nicely waxed up, tyres slicked etc and get some good pics from all angles, should sell no bother but as others have said, I'd maybe consider Autotrader as well.

+1

Agree, photos are in dull lit condition. Have one with all the receipts etc and paperwork laid out accompanying the vehicle to support its history.

Have a look on AT & PH adverts, see which ones catch your own attention on photos only, then replicate them so your own vehicle visually stands out.

If you are not getting tyre kickers especially in the summer months for a turbo then it's either: price, location, mileage, history. Personally I'd invest £100 on a 12 month MOT with (hopefully) no advisories and a day with a detailing kit. Buyers will travel that's for sure, but only with assurance the purchase is top draw. First things first, getting the photos far more noticeable.

Good luck, and hope a quick turnaround :thumb:

Many thanks to all for the advice. Just uploaded some new photos, hope these are better. Will also list on PH...

Much better photos :thumb:

Is that how much 2002, 96k mls, Turbo's are commanding? That's really good money :thumb:

baddabing said:
Just uploaded some new photos, hope these are better

Much better!

:thumb:

PS I think the price is spot on...dare I say 'cheap' :dont know:

The new photos are excellent :thumb: looks like a totally different car :eek: I also wondered if you have under priced it :dont know: but if your happy with the price it should sell pretty quickly :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back