Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Colchester

effy

A Pleasurable experience
I had to change my appointment from 2pm to 9am this morning, I arrived at 08:45, was offered a cuppa immediately, asked to sign the warranty card, handed my keys over and sat and waited.
20 minutes later I was asked if I wanted to go through to where my vehicle was, being worked on. Once through into the work bay, I was introduced to the vehicle technician who informed me he had replaced my faulty rear light, checked the LEDs, checked the cars ECU, for any stored faults, all of which he said were okay.
He then gave my vehicle, what I would describe as a mini MOT, up on the ramp, I was allowed to go under my vehicle, whilst he explained different bits to me, he then asked me if I needed to ask him any questions concerning my vehicle?
And the best thing was it was all FREE, no quibble on the replacement light.
:D

Better off using Autostrasse seen as you are so close.

Great guys and Porsche trained master Technicians

Boba fett said:

I am sure BF that he will consider them once OPC stop doing things for free!

Anyway, shouldn't you be reading up on the width of a 458 v your garage? :dont know: :D

Boba fett said:

I don't doubt that for one minute, boba, but I have warranty until 2018 :D

Scholester said:
Boba fett said:

Anyway, shouldn't you be reading up on the width of a 458 v your garage? :dont know: :D

Indeed, its fits hand in glove!!

I'm not sure the work was really "free" if you have paid for a warranty. :?:

Glad you got it sorted though. :thumbs:

basildon993 said:
I'm not sure the work was really "free" if you have paid for a warranty. :?:

Glad you got it sorted though. :thumbs:

I can see your point, but I purchased the vehicle private and the warranty was already in place :)

Boba fett said:
Scholester said:
Boba fett said:

Indeed, its fits hand in glove!!

So how is the search going? Viewed / driven many?

They are stunning looking cars and have an exhilarating sound track. I guess you would hate to be on your death bed thinking that you wished you had bought that 458 whilst you had a chance!

I still think that your Black beast should stay and the girly silver car should be the one to make way....

Boba fett said:

Just seen this thread. For a bit of balance, AutoStrasse have Master Tech's, but Master Tech's from the nineties! They are good guys but didn't have the required 997 diagnostics when I used them a few years ago.

Kev, one of the Master Techs at Colchester diagnosed and sorted a niggling instrumentation problem on the GT3 (that none of the Internet experts could) in less than an hour! Price was £160 for parts, labour also including pick up and drop off of my car
Highly delighted with the expertise, skill and service from Colchester. :worship: :thumbs: :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back