Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Turbo for 90K

That red one. The red looks fine but there seems to be something missing, something around the top of the car, something...

oh, it's the roof, that's it, the roof is missing.

:lol:

I don't much like the wheels either tbh

Boba Fett's on the other hand looks like it's ready to pounce on something and kill it, kill it dead.

robbiej said:
i have to keep the wife happy... hence no lid

I'd rather not have the roof than not have the car, so I understand :thumbs:

elan said:
I think this is the infamous car discussed here previously that I nearly bought. The sports chrono car without the sport button?

Looks like it has a sports button to me. Third button from the left at the bottom, next to the suspension button. That's where mine is, and it appears to say Sport although it's very blurry

robbiej said:

I did that too... :thewife:

...2 kids later I wish I had kept the 'lid' on it :sad:

even the red one at a Porsche dealers red is cheaper

Attachments

• red2_164.jpg
    red2_164.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 3,975
Ishay said:
That red one. The red looks fine but there seems to be something missing, something around the top of the car, something...

oh, it's the roof, that's it, the roof is missing.

:lol:

I don't much like the wheels either tbh

Boba Fett's on the other hand looks like it's ready to pounce on something and kill it, kill it dead.

:thumb:

That made me chuckle :thumb:

robbiej wrote:

I did that too... The Wife

...2 kids later I wish I had kept the 'lid' on it Sad

yes I have just the one child but he will do anything to go out in the Cab hence I need a replacement

flip I rang the Porsche dealer and he would see if he would take my two cars in part exchange....

rabbitstew said:
Desert Dragon said:
Another few at £90k and I've seen an OPC sell a similar white gen 1 997 turbo sell recently before it even went up for sale. I know both the cars below - I'd go for the second one personally - never been messed with unlike the first car which was remapped back in 2009-2010 which hasn't worn its 15000 miles through 5 owners well :eh!:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...997/porsche-911-3-6-997-turbo-awd-2dr/7535572

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...rsche-911-turbo-997-3-6-turbo-sat-nav/7346974

Is it just me or do those wheels on that first one look shockingly bad?!

Definitely not just you, those wheels ARE shocking!!

I think I live in a parallel universe. I've browsed a few posts on this thread with interest. Having just spent 10 minutes in the boys room I picked up a copy of GT Porsche (September edition) and see that RSJ have 4 gen 1 turbo's for sale priced from £48 to £56k. 3 tip and one manual. They certainly seem plentiful. How come some are £90k? Ultra low mileage?

Norfolk & Idea said:
I think I live in a parallel universe. I've browsed a few posts on this thread with interest. Having just spent 10 minutes in the boys room I picked up a copy of GT Porsche (September edition) and see that RSJ have 4 gen 1 turbo's for sale priced from £48 to £56k. 3 tip and one manual. They certainly seem plentiful. How come some are £90k? Ultra low mileage?

I think its still about the manual to be honest, the RSJ car is a silver manual with nearly 60k miles, and they are still looking for £57k :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back