Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The time has come for me ........

ATB Andy

Yours is a well sorted and cared for example which the new owner can enjoy without much risk. These cars are hard to let go but can't argue with your logic :thumb:

madalaa said:
........ Well I completed it along with photos and submitted it ....... perhaps it has to be approved by Head Office ....... :?:

:dont know:

:yeah: It shouldn't take long.

T8 said:
madalaa said:
........ Well I completed it along with photos and submitted it ....... perhaps it has to be approved by Head Office ....... :?:

Perhaps waiting for a valuation form GT4 :dont know:

I can see Geaorge Eaton in this one :thumb:

Zingari said:
T8 said:
madalaa said:

Perhaps waiting for a valuation form GT4 :dont know:

I can see Geaorge Eaton in this one :thumb:

The advert is up now. :thumb:

ps. George Eaton wouldn't be interested. His penchant is for red automatics.

Yes thanks Terry I had noticed ....... but there is one pic I wanted as the primary picture that won't seem to load ........ but not to worry ........

Andy, good luck with the sale and best wishes for boxster plans.. a kettle then...who'd have thought it :grin:

On a serious note I'm sure you'll have no problems selling as it's a lovely car.
I'd actually say a very good price (maybe a bargain) for the work it's had done and comparing to what I achevied for my similer C4 last Oct.

GLWS :thumb:

Can't say you don't do what you promise. Only I hoped you'd have changed your mind and not gone through with the sale. :sad:

As others have said it's a lovely, very well cared for and terrifically priced model. A great buy for someone :thumb:

GLWTS Andy and hope you'll stay around a wee bit longer :thumbs:

Thanks Paul ....... I won't be going anywhere soon ....... I will just be spending more time on the Boxster forum ......... but I still have quite a lot of knowledge regarding the 993 so won't be deserting this forum either ......... :)

Ah dear it's the end of an era really madzer !!
Definitely feeling heavy of heart here reading this thread, but understand your logic well.
Maybe a camper van on the cards too for parking up in Monte Carlo whilst chasing rich grannies!

Sorry to hear you are parting with the Adventura ... hopefully to embrace a whole new Adventure

:salut:

Thanks Paul ....... indeed the time has come for me to move on to new pastures ....... hopefully.

George Eaton would send his regards, but I've lost his log-in :wink:

If any of you Lurkers are thinking of buying this car - definitely see it. A credit to the owner.

Good luck Andy and with the Boxster.

You won't look back.

(and if you do, there will be a 993 behind trying to keep up with you. ha)

Any news of sale Andy?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back