Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mystery Option Codes

thesmithsUK

As well as some regular option codes (for a Blaupunkt Toronto radio/cassette, Sports Seats with Electric Height Adjustment, Two Speakers on Rear Shelf, Amplifier, Top Tinted Windscreen), there are two that I've been unable to decode!

They are 10012 and 10091. Anyone got any pointers? They're not showing up on the usual, decoding sites.

The car was part of the 'Porsche Exclusive' programme, so I'm wondering if they relate to that?

The AFN Bill of Sale also refers to Leather Seats Front and Rear, System One Alarm, Brilliant Red Metallic Paint, Can Can Red Piping to Front Seats, Slate Grey Carpets, Set of BBS Road Wheels. But I thought these were all dealer-fitted options and wouldn't show up in the coded, factory sticker.

Just been looking through Adrian Streather's book and the codes go from:
001 to 990. There is no 012 or 091.

All the other codes, including exclusive options, have letters included in the code or are all letters.

When I bought mine the sticker under the bonnet was missing and the codes had not been written in the service book.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Cheers

Keith

Hmmm. Thanks Keith. The mystery continues...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back