Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997.1 GT3 owner

Well done looks lovely.
I've had mine for nearly 5 years. Had it up for sale a month ago, fancied a McLaren. After testing a few and then a good out in mine decided to stay with mine. The Gt3,s are so alive. Reward you so much more than all new Tech cars out there.

Enjoy it.

Well done Michael; congrats. Beautiful car.

:worship: honoured to have been there for 'the moment', but only fair to return the favour :thumbs:

Having witnessed it in the flesh it is an amazing 'weapon' :cloud9:

If anything could get me away from turbos it's a GT3 like this one. Simply outstanding :bow: :bow: :bow:

Congrats. I'm 5 months in to ownership.. a twin to your car too.. only managed about 900 miles but loving every one of them 👍

Congrats Michael! Stunning car...!! 8).

Thanks Chet :thumb:

Evodarren and stephanoM, looking forward to seeing you at the castle!

Freddie44, how long do you need the spare steering wheel from Sid? :grin:

MJA911 said:
Thanks Chet :thumb:

Evodarren and stephanoM, looking forward to seeing you at the castle!

Freddie44, how long do you need the spare steering wheel from Sid? :grin:

Its off the car and available.. come get it from SL3 if you want and its ok with Monsieur Sid!
:thumb:

Lovely car, enjoy it mate.

I still have your old 993 plus a 997.1 GT3. Perfect combination I reckon.

Thanks! Totally agree, great combo that is, lucky man :thumb:

You have a car for every occasion, nice stable!

Congrats :thumb: looks very similar to mine when I got it back in 2011. If I was doing it all over, first thing I'd do is get lighter wheels like the OZ Leggera's I'm using currently. The difference in handling is amazing... keep us posted on your journey with the motor :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back