Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD Pagid RS29 E2474 and E2405, never used on track

Mikee Quickstep

I bought and fitted some Pagid Rs29s to my 997 C2S on the basis I was going to start to do a lot more track days. Current fiscal situation now means I'm not going to be tracking my car any time soon so have switched my normal road pads back in and now have these for sale.

They've only done 250 miles on the motorway driving down back to London having fitted them while visting folks up in the North East so have barely been used and never in anger on track. You can clearly tell they've been fitted as they're not all shiny and new but with virtually zero wear you can pick these up half price what you'll pay for them new.

I've got the E2474s which I had fitted to the front and the E2405s which were on the rear.

I'm looking for £140 for the E2474s which are £272 on D911 and £125 for the E2405s which are £251 new.

Cheers

Mike

Hi mate - am I right that these are for 4 pots i.e will fit a 996 turbo?

Interested in the rears if Jamesyg doesn't take them

Thanks mate :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back