Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Singer Targa

Porschekit said:
HSC911, no more pics of the Gulf colours, but if you look at this thread..."North East run , LOTHERTON HALL 23 July" in the meets section there are more photo's and a nice Go pro video of the day.

HOT66, James not everyone can afford a singer and if I was an enthusiast of old models with modern fixtures then the recreation just might be in someone's budget. Everyone to their own as long as they are enjoying Porsche. :thumb:

its not a money thing .. its an execution thing.

Some look better than others ... its usually in the sills and bumper areas where they fall down

The creme 964 backdate with the stripes .. now that one looks good as the body poroportions are more in line with an early car

36111329235_864475fcc8_c.jpg

compare to this which is all over the place style wise

36069426326_dea4f25c12_b.jpg
[/img]

then compare to my original car

34784941334_dbeac95d17_z.jpg

you can see how bad that targa & gulf backdate is , and with a little extra eye for detail ( not a money thing) you can make it look a lot better

Well OK, take the money out of it then.......still, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some like skinny asses like Dammit, some like wider ones like my C4S, if everything looked the same the world would be a boring place. :dont know: I like that recreation...that's all that matters to me.

...... for me that arse is well "over cooked" ....... it just doesn't look right ....... well at least for me .......

36069426326_dea4f25c12_b.jpg

HSC911 said:
Get's better...

10-singer-911-targa-1jpg.jpg

:thumb:

Oh my god - I want one!!

Dear god of lotto ............

Singer do change the profile of the arches and this really makes a difference the the overall effect. The blue car at Lotherton is lovely (had a ticket on it for 90k I think) but it would be much better without the stretch tyres.

HSC911 said:
Get's better...

10-singer-911-targa-1jpg.jpg

:thumb:

:bow: Absolutely stunning! Wouldn't look as good in Lancashire with rain lashing down on it though!! :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back