Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Whats it worth.

nant

Hi folks, just wondering what my pride and joy is worth.
Its a c2 cab with 160k on the clock, 2000 year. Ive had it now for approx 3 years and it runs fantastic. I own a garage and have done any repairs myself.
Ex m/folds , coil packs, ltt, w/pump, brakes,suspension,oil and filter every 3k/miles etc have been done, the list goes on. It does not use/burn oil at all and the car itself is in overall good condition for its age, and is a dark blue colour, forgot the name. Sorry no service history apart from my own. What do you reckon its worth, cheers. :dont know: :bandit:

Without knowing the interior colour I would say £11k tops. Cab, no service history, and high mileage are all factors. £10k if it is an auto.

MC

Sorry Mister Corn, black leather in good nick and manuel g/box. :thumb:

Jonny996 said:
That's a rather generous estimate

What do you estimate?

I can only speak anecdotally, but I would close the advert as soon as I read "no service history" when I was looking for a car.

Can you put together the history from before you bought the car, then create a history from the receipts you have for the work you've done?

The mileage is also going to be challenging I suspect, being honest I'd only have looked at this seriously if it was also seriously cheap.

If you run a search on eBay for completed listings what have similar cars made over the past 30 days?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back