Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How about this C4 at Cameron cars?

Bund

Montreal
My friends after a 997 and came across this on eBay. I thought it was a hoax but apparently not.

Does anyone happen to know more about it or knows previous owners?

I'm happy with the C2 I've agreed to buy so at the moment not for me but I'm trying to talk my friend into it. If it's of sound running and mechanical health now could the lost history be forgiven at circa that price?

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...0&pm=1&ds=0&t=1501054834000&ver=0&cspheader=1

If you can trace the sevice history it might be worth a look. When you come to sell something like that the lack of service history and mot gaps will hammer it's value to a fussy buyer. Simple as that.

Having looked at the car, its had lots of paint wants some more jobs doing, as has been said with out the history its all ways going to be a hard car to sell and is too expensive, in my view at the asking price.

Lots of 993's hanging around on the market currently, the only ones that are selling are special low miles or limited build numbers, or cars that are very attractively priced.

Glad I asked now and that you've seen it in the metal as Baths 4hrs or so from him. I did tell him to get a call into Porsche to see if it's been in the network, if so to get a duplicate book stamped up.

He's not a 993 fan really, I guess he won't sway from a 997.

I bought a very high mileage 986 Boxster from Simon at Cameron which he listed via Ebay rather than as normal a Cameron stock. I was delighted with it and it proved to be a very good purchase.

If you think about it, this is a good way to sell cars that do not meet the normal listing requirements. Normally I suppose these are taken in as part-ex and then sold on in the trade.

have no connection with Cameron other than having made two good purchases from them - the Boxster mentioned above and a 997

to be fair its also not trying to gloss over the dodgy service history etc. horses for courses

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back