Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Wheels Wanted - 17" or 18"

cableguy said:
OEM NB RS Speedline is 10jx18" ET65 and you'll probably get away with about 4mm either way without any issues (ET61 to ET69).
On a 9.5jx18" you have a few extra mm to play with, so around ET54 to ET70'ish as there is more room towards the arch (outwards) than the inside strut & suspension components.

HTH.

C.

Yeah that does thanks.

So as you say the first set you mentioned will be best fit.

I'm waiting on some prices from Exel wheels regarding painting sport classic II to gold which will be a fit off a narrow body car. I have seen some rough ones from a C4 on eBay but they look to be wider unless the chap has measured them wrong.

So much research for a car I don't own yet but I'm hopeful ppi won't show anything nasty.

Anyone want to buy a lovely turbo x50? :grin:

Sport Classic is a nice looking wheel, however bear in mind that the Rears are about the same weight as an 18" Solid Spoke, so they're not light.

Good luck finding what works for you. :thumb:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back