Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HELP please - PIWIS ? Rear Control Unit

askgeez

Albert Park
Hi all

I need to purchase a new "rear control unit "

OPC can sell me one at "only" £260, which is less than I feared...
It's located under passenger seat.. and with a bit of you tube, I might even be able to fit it.

I know it will require coding to car.... Can anyone advise or help me getting that sorted asap. London / Essex / Herts

I really hope it's not only OPC job

Cheers[/list]

Any indy should be able to do it .. i know most of the coding options from memory as its a common control unit that needs replaceing on the boxster .

I assume you have a local indy that you use .. just phone them and ask perhaps ?

Cost wise .. well its a 10 - 15 min job .. so i would guess at a 30 min labour charge .. i doubt many garages would charge less than that .

askgeez said:
Hi all

I need to purchase a new "rear control unit "

OPC can sell me one at "only" £260, which is less than I feared...
It's located under passenger seat.. and with a bit of you tube, I might even be able to fit it.

I know it will require coding to car.... Can anyone advise or help me getting that sorted asap. London / Essex / Herts

I really hope it's not only OPC job

Cheers[/list]

I have PIWIS and live in London if you're still stuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back