Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Next door reversed into the Front bumper corner /cracked it

he gave me a cheque...

so new wheel, mot and now a new bumper...

i need to start a thread on led lights now

brownspeed said:
The return of Marty Wild said:
Oh well, if you hit something on the road that isn't normally there, you can hardly be blamed for that!

I say let the man go about his business, it's been tough on him too! :lol:
sounds like the Jasper Carrott Insurance claim sketch...............

Not sure I've seen that, might have a google.

I accidentally love tapped my neighbour's car whilst getting out as our spaces are tight. I checked the car, no damage but still felt guilty. So knocked on his door to own up and show no damage.

He said not to worry and showed me a spot on his brand new 1 series daily hack where a cyclist had filtered past him. I went in, got me tools and buffed the damage out. He couldn't believe it that I'd go out my way to help him so. Was a 5 min job, the protection layer he had paid to go on was the only thing marked.

Life's too short to invest time shafting other people. As said, it's been paid for, get it sorted, draw a line through the event and put it where it should be, in the past.

Drive it, wash it, lock up & forget about it ever happened.

:thumb:

the steering wheel and other stuff I had purchased before just going in at the same time he is only paying for the bumper.... thx for the shafting comment

fitted and on EPorsche did a good job

Attachments

• aero_kit_121.jpg
    aero_kit_121.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 5,594
Bumper looks ace but I'm surprised you don't upset the plod with that number plate!

Looks nice Robbie, you made the right choice :thumb:

Looks good Robbie, good result :thumb:

Only wish my neighbour who reversed into mine was half as decent!

robbiej said:
I badly photoshopped out the plate....

I wasn't going to mention the number plate! :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back