Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

5 Things a Hate about my Boxster (Video)

isysman

OK gents, it was such a lovely day yesterday (and today) that I decided to do a follow up to my '5 Things I Love about my Boxster' video.

This is '5 Things I Hate about my Boxster'

Let me know if there are any things that you think should have been in there? Give feedback etc.

If you didn't see the first video here is the link

rus_987 said:
Fear of the IMS going at any time :floor:

That's never been something I've worried about. Numbers are very low in comparison with how many cars were made and it affected mainly earlier cars.

isysman said:
rus_987 said:
Fear of the IMS going at any time :floor:

That's never been something I've worried about. Numbers are very low in comparison with how many cars were made and it affected mainly earlier cars.

I was being sarcastic :D in reality - the only thing that really grinds my gears is the lack of AUX/bluetooth.

Yeah I thought the emoji might mean that! :D

ragpicker said:
You mention several times that you're not keeping it. Tell us more!?

I mean long term like my 911. I am looking to upgrade to a 981 maybe at the end of the year. I want to get my 911 finished first.

Both vids, great IMO.

Great informative vid .....but re point 3 ....... you need to get the roof down more :wink: ..... I've hardly driven mine with the roof up :grin:

Good point on the steering wheel by the way, I missed my chunky wheel when I came from my mkIV R32.

jonttt said:
Great informative vid .....but re point 3 ....... you need to get the roof down more :wink: ..... I've hardly driven mine with the roof up :grin:

You know what I filmed this three times. The first time I filmed it with the roof down but when I checked the footage it was out of focus! Then I filmed it again with the roof down and I missed some points that I'd made in the first video and the sound wasn't great. So I filmed it the third time with the roof up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back