Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A visit from A 911

markg59

Silverstone
Some very good friends were travelling up to the North East coast and dropped in to say hello. To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement! He's a motoring journalist and managed to wrangle a press car for the weekend.

After quick blast up the A1 and A19, we spent a while speculating on the value of the number plate. £100k? More?

Oh and the car was quite nice too, although a "base" Carrera, it looked to be well kitted out inside, made a great sound as we worked our way through the Newcastle suburbs. :D :D

Mark

Attachments

• dsc_0009_2_288.jpg
    dsc_0009_2_288.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 2,031
  • dsc_0011_2_201.jpg
    dsc_0011_2_201.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 2,031
I want to put my application form in today to work as your friends assistant.

What a great job to have.

The plate value is of that order I think. 911 O was sold by DVLA last year at £45k if I remember correctly. A dealer selling asking price of £100k would not suprise me.

Cheers,

Keith

What a stunning number plate and car . not sure if I could justify 100k on the plate though lol would have to do some serious man maths to get that :grin: :thumb:

If this cupcake is selling it then easy 1 million Pounds... :grin:

P911X50 said:
Cant understand why people are getting so offended :floor:

If you can afford a La Ferrari, you should be able to afford £20k. S1NGH was bought my one of my friends for £250k and sold one week later for approx. £500k. LA 04 FER is not the same a LA 09 FER.

S11NGH sold for a couple of grand and S1NGH sold for half a million.

In terms being referred to a "stupid seller", well :? Not if I sell it cupcake.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back