Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 turbo

M9JOC said:
£52k is a great offer i'd say.

I think your £55k is on the money but its definitely retailer priced, however its nice buying direct from the previous owner.

:yeah:

Even with a warranty people will still err toward a dealer to buy a car of that age.
Don't know the full spec, ie. Sport Chrono, hardback adaptive seats, homelink, etc.
If it has all the above then 52k is a very good cash offer, I personally would snap the guys hand off.
I went after a 997 the other week that was the car I wanted, till I got a video of the car and it didn't have Adapative Sports Seats so I didn't buy it, when your asking top top money then spec is everything.
Like the colour by the way, the turbo's look good in that colour and it's not that common.
Don't hang out too long for your top price as the market will start to fall off soon!

I noticed the seats aren't heated, are they the 18 way adjustable ones?

easternjets said:
it didn't have Adapative Sports Seats so I didn't buy it, when your asking top top money then spec is everything.

That was nearly a deal breaker when I bought mine. The dealer listed it as having "sports seats", but when I arrived I could clearly see it was just the normal electric comfort seats. However I had already spent 7 months looking for the right car and didnt fancy waiting another 7 months, especially with these cars being snapped up in hours, so I bought it. I figured I could always upgrade the seats anyway. But 14 months later I just havent bothered as I find the comfort seats are pretty good.

Barrow said:
westcoastclassic said:
Barrow said:
M9JOC said:
For what you get in the best colour :D i think its well priced.

new brakes and tyres too

Great luck with the sale.
How much do think it should be ??🙄

To get the phone ringing in the current market for a Tip it will need to be £49999. Nice mileage mind.
Nice figure but I've already been offered £52000

If you serous about selling it and £52k is a genuine offer, I think your crazy not to take it!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back