Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is it just me, or is that the best looking 911 ever..?

Boba fett

That 911 above is it just me or is that the best looking 911 ever.

Its stunning and it even tops a 997 Turbo !! :thumb:

ragpicker said:
Its too busy.

Why was I expecting to see a pic of Bobba's car when I clicked on this thread :?:

For me the best looking 911 ever is the 996 C4S

:thumb:

Madness but made me chuckle, so thanks for that, so glad we are all different :thumb:

Boba fett said:
That 911 above is it just me or is that the best looking 911 ever.

Its stunning and it even tops a 997 Turbo !! :thumb:

It may not be just you but it's certainly not me.

Don't get me wrong I like it, it has a stance and prescience but it's nowhere near being the best looking Porsche ever. A base 991 is better looking.

A none sport 911 SC is the best looking car ever :dont know:

I'd probably agree - at the moment personally I can't think of another 911 that looks better than that. Maybe a riviera blue 997.2 GT3... or a Singer, but the latter probably doesn't count as not a factory Porky

It's impressive but like johnttt I think the current, unadorned base 991 is a thing of real beauty.

Too many slots, strakes, vents, inlets, spoilers, etc. to call the GT2 beautiful. Purposeful, technical, aggressive: yes.

Its how the GT2 should look but nowhere near the best looking 911 ever, you need to go back to simple design times for that car.

I'm sure they'll sell plenty of posters for kids' bedroom walls but I'd say it's possibly the least good looking 911 ever. Purposeful but ugly (as ugly as a factory 911 can be anyway).

Any fixed rear wing detracts from the beauty of a 911 in my opinion.

But of course it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Isn't the best looking 911 ever the one that is parked in our driveways or garage? :)

No 911 with an ironing board bolted to the engine cover can be accused of being good looking. They may be like Something Sofia Vergara dipped in chocolate to experience but to look at?!!! Less is more.

It's always been the 993 Turbo for me, and still is.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back