Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Potential new purchase. Your thoughts on the colour.

I think it looks great. Rather that than boring silver for example.

Some colours make cars look a bit 'low rent' but this still looks a quality finish and it will stand out against the silver and black cars. Judging by other cars on the road, shades of tan/brown are increasing in popularity. You may be ahead of the curve on this. Interior is great.

That looks the nuts (pardon the pun) :D
I've always liked Macademia and would buy that in a heartbeat! Unless there's any reason not to buy, I can't see that being for sale for very long!

Saw one at Brooklands once :eek: ... It is different but it's not for me...

That is a mad colour! I kinda like it and kinda don't - but it's deifinitley different. It looks sophisticated, but ..... and it's the 'but' which would get me. Brown is not a sought after colour - that's a fact, not an opinion.

Not sure. Not for me, but it does look very nice in many ways.....

Flipping it may be an issue ....!!!!! ????

Dan

Looks a great car but the colour lets it down IMHO.

The interior is stunning though so, I'd wrap it yellow then put GT3 front and rear bumpers plus GT3 fixed wing , GT3 exhaust system and alloys :grin:

There's all your mods sorted too :thumb:

:lol:

I like it I very nearly bought this 4s

Attachments

• media_1_126.jpg
    media_1_126.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 3,332
  • media_8_654.jpg
    media_8_654.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 3,332
I saw a metallic brown one with a tan interior last year. Looked like a giant hush puppy shoe.

I think it looks ok on saloon cars or suvs, but not convinced it suits a sports car like a 911.

Not me buying it though. If you like it, get it.

When that reaches vintage it's going to be epic. When it's another 5 years older it will look ten years newer than it is because the colour was trendsetting.

I'd buy it.

Looks like a classic, not sure why!

If you like it buy it! Just tell yourself you bought it so someone else will in the future.

Good luck.

I like the colour and that interior is lovely! Looks like a nice car, tidy with PSE..happy days. My 2.p worth.

Thanks for all of your input chap's. The differing opinions really goes to show that you either like it or you don't. This is the same with most things in life. After all if we all liked the same things life, living would be very boring. We would all be driving silver BMW's. Perish the thought.

:nooo:

"Wrapping" it in yellow with a chocolate interior, my god no! Banana Split anyone?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back