Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bye bye 997

TheBook

Trainee
Sadly the time has come to replace the 997. I originally said I'd only have it for a year but having managed to cling onto it for 18 months, I am reluctantly selling it.

The main driver is that the kids are now a bit bigger and whilst they just fit in, they do look a little cramped. We have a 4x4 as well so they're not in it much but even so it is time for it to go.

I have enjoyed this site and advice immensely. Once they have flown the nest I hope to return so it's more a case of au revoir...

Attachments

• img_3903_107.jpg
    img_3903_107.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 2,399
:bye: ........... for now

ps. You don't have to own a 911 to stay in touch on here. :thumb:

You will be back...

I did exactly the same, sold 997 C, now back in a 997 CS... two very tall boys (for their age), I just shoehorn them in (the booster seat heights are shrinking as they grow), next will get the airbag deactivation switch (before school starts in September hopefully).

Holding on a bit longer, also got the 4x4 load lugger.

T8 said:
:bye: ........... for now

ps. You don't have to own a 911 to stay in touch on here. :thumb:

Thanks! The downside with staying here and watching is the feeling of envy I will undoubtedly suffer...

my 5'2" ten year old & 4' odd 8 year old girl would kill me if i sold the 911!

im 6' and the wife is 5'8" (i think!)

they love it - even manage reasonably long drives - leeds to liverpool and they still love it

and its not like they don't know any different, last car was an audi A7

keep it and squeeze them in!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back