Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 GTS updates?

weejimmy said:
You mean this one? Quite surprised but I like the colour (Green Yellow I think) but I dont think I could live with bucket seats on a daily driver.

We should have a Silverstone OPC owners meetup at Super Sausage at Potterspury one morning! :thumb:

Yup that one! Color is also also known as "Gelbgrun"....I am quite tempted though trying not to be....

Can I just ask again about the Gtech ? Did you get the car treated at the OPC ? Sorry!

Tomorrow is collection day for me! :thumbs:

Not going down the OPC GTech route. Have a local guy I trust who looks after my cars and does Liquid Elements ceramic coating so its either that or perhaps PPF. Just had a quote from a place in Milton Earnest for that and a basic PPF is about the same as ceramic coating. :dont know:

weejimmy said:
Tomorrow is collection day for me! :thumbs:

Not going down the OPC GTech route. Have a local guy I trust who looks after my cars and does Liquid Elements ceramic coating so its either that or perhaps PPF. Just had a quote from a place in Milton Earnest for that and a basic PPF is about the same as ceramic coating. :dont know:

Look forward to seeing the pics and hearing on your decision re PPF or Ceramic Coating :thumb:

scoot said:
Look forward to seeing the pics and hearing on your decision re PPF or Ceramic Coating :thumb:

Had a crafty peak midday today. Now I cant concentrate at all at work. Doh.

PS - Ceramic coating is looking the favorite.

weejimmy said:
scoot said:

Had a crafty peak midday today. Now I cant concentrate at all at work. Doh.

PS - Ceramic coating is looking the favorite.

Is that the downside of living to close to the OPC? I am 80 miles from Silverstone so once mine arrived I will struggle to pop in, however I would be climbing the walls watching the second/minutes slowly tick away until; pickup...... :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back