Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Unique 997.2 Turbo seen at Brooklands

Recognised this car immediately when I caught up with it today, now all stickered up for the Modball rally - think we were both papped in Sloane Street by car spotters.

Car sounded good, and the owner seemed a genuine enthusiast - didn't look anything like in the photos though!!

Graemep said:
Recognised this car immediately when I caught up with it today, now all stickered up for the Modball rally -

At The Fairmile on Wednesday

I like it all stickered up the owner should keep it like that , the graphics sit well with the gemballa styling .

The spoiler is a bit big for me. Not a fan of the white calipers either. But as long as the owner likes it hey.

I met the owner at Simply Porsche at Beaulieu too, nice chap, spent a fortune on it, £9k on those wheels apparently :eek: :eek:

I quite like it :D and all that matters is that he does!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back