Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Not so new, not so daily - my jalopy reborn.

MJA911 said:
Like that, like that a lot, really stamped your signature on your car now, transformed the look of it 8)

Thanks.

Going to need to change my signature picture. It doesn't look like my car anymore! :lol:

An amazing transformation, well done. Very likeable. I wonder what else is planned, black side mirrors? Don't know, just wondering.... :thumb:

Looking surperb Matt :grin:

What coating if any will you be giving these as you mentioned you weren't overly impressed with the C5 was it.,

That's perfect now! You've really done a great job with the black accents - subtle, yet effective :thumb:

A quick picture taken by me earlier..

I'm loving it. Will wash and take some decent shots this weekend. 8) 8)

KJD said:

What coating if any will you be giving these as you mentioned you weren't overly impressed with the C5 was it.,

Kev, I've got Gyeon rim q2 quartz coating to go on them. Rich at Polished bliss recommended it. I was hoping to get Steves guys to apply itvand bake it on, but Steve was concerned that the paint wasnt cured enough.

I'll give it a week or so and then do them. Will let you know what I think. :thumb:

Seventy Seven said:
That's perfect now! You've really done a great job with the black accents - subtle, yet effective :thumb:

Speedy said:
An amazing transformation, well done. Very likeable. I wonder what else is planned, black side mirrors? Don't know, just wondering.... :thumb:

Thanks boys. I have one last thing to try.. i want to go satin black on the lower section of valance between the tailpipes.

Steve wasn't up for it, but I'll give it a go - if it looks crap I can remove it. :dont know:

CarreraMonkey said:
KJD said:

Kev, I've got Gyeon rim q2 quartz coating to go on them. Rich at Polished bliss recommended it. I was hoping to get Steves guys to apply itvand bake it on, but Steve was concerned that the paint wasnt cured enough.

I'll give it a week or so and then do them. Will let you know what I think. :thumb:

Not a product I've come across so I'll be interested to hear your thoughts :thumb:

The black wheels and stone guards have certainly given it a new look.

That Gyeon stuff is pretty cool. You should check it out.
I love the new look, but I guess its not to everyones taste.

Interestingly, the stance looks far more aggresive nos the wheels are black. I like that a lot!

Coming soon... el conejo rojo reborn..

Sneaky, illicit photos grabbed..

Attachments

• img_20210528_wa0009_713.jpg
    img_20210528_wa0009_713.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 359
  • 20210514_114630_207.jpg
    20210514_114630_207.jpg
    897.4 KB · Views: 359
I was wondering which wheels you were going to go with... interesting...

:popcorn:

Updated.
Respray
RPM Ducktail
Gt3 front bumper
Momo RF 5C wheels
4.0 Engine rebuild
Interior refresh

Attachments

• nose_2_875.jpg
    nose_2_875.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 314