Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Depreciations

jazzy2000

Wonder if you guys could shed some light with depreciation. Just read the latest what car review of the macan 3.0d. Lists 46k with depreciation for year 1,2,3 are 82%,72%,64% (38.8k, 33.25k & 29.5k). The cheapest one I can find on auto trader is 45.8k for a 2014. Where can i find a 2014 macan for 33.25k?. Even with optional extras 45.8k is a lotrading more. Dunno if you find it when buying/selling. The quoted depreciation only applies when you part exchange but when you pay for a car it is never the one quoted.

jazzy2000 said:
Wonder if you guys could shed some light with depreciation. Just read the latest what car review of the macan 3.0d. Lists 46k with depreciation for year 1,2,3 are 82%,72%,64% (38.8k, 33.25k & 29.5k). The cheapest one I can find on auto trader is 45.8k for a 2014. Where can i find a 2014 macan for 33.25k?. Even with optional extras 45.8k is a lotrading more. Dunno if you find it when buying/selling. The quoted depreciation only applies when you part exchange but when you pay for a car it is never the one quoted.

I recently pulled the trigger on a GTS, September build slot. It'll be our (mostly my wife's) 'everyday car'. We've had an eye on Macan's for a while cos they're so darn priddy.....
The short and tall is they are holding their price quite well due to supply/demand. Have a browse through Pistonheads, it'll give you a good idea of the market for Macan's.
When I placed a deposit for a GTS my OPC quoted me a 2 year waiting list. Despite trying to jam me into a turbo I stuck to my guns with the GTS and the wait list has ended up being 7 months.

what car has got it wrong...we just brought one in at work (against a new car)

2014 Diesel s with 39k miles and we gave the customer £40k

and this for a car that is about 20k over on miles

**cap average book value on it is £35,100 (we is a bit of joke as well)

OP - if you're looking for one, we are just about to trade in our 2015/65 diesel. Am not usually one for private sales but drop me a line if you're interested. We've owned from new and still under original warranty.

:thumb:

Oops. Just realised this post was from last year!! Ignore me!! :frustrated:

Put some examples into webuyanycar to get an idea what they trade at :thumb:

I've noticed Macan prices have dropped over the last few months. Diesel models can be picked up from £30k+ but Petrol models around the £40k figure.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back