Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone on here own an 'Wheeler Dealer' car ?

997man

I watched the episodes and always wondered what happened next
Were the cars any good ?

A friend of mine bought the 993 they did and sold it on about 6 months later (for a profit). Car was fine but he didn't like suspension set-up they fitted.

LOL - I posted as I'm watching the 993 on Quest right now !

I saw the Noble M12 they fetched from Italy at Jetstream Motorsport when mine was in for a service .
It was in for repair at the expense of Wheeler Dealers.

997man said:
LOL - I posted as I'm watching the 993 on Quest right now !

my claim to fame as I was on that programme. Edd said at the time that the suspension was to harsh for it. 2 days on the buttertubs pass in november freezing my nuts off for all of 1 minute 20 seconds footage !!

The car looked a bit tired even then

Zeb said:
my claim to fame as I was on that programme.

My favorite episode!!

IIRC they did a run in the hills with PCGB members??

I remember the red Turbo, what were you hooning on the day??

They did, the red 964 turbo was my mate Barry and I was in the cobalt blue 997 turbo.

I remember that episode. They fitted a rather firm suspension but even Porsche use a softer set-up on Targa's........probably to stop the glass roof squeaking and possibly cracking !!

Lad i know has the wheeler dealers 205 1.9 gti in his lockup

Its wrecked

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back