Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Introduction

jond58

Hi, assume the correct etiquette is to introduce myself on here. My names Jon, live near York and have just bought the black 996 that had a build thread on the site. The c4 with the savannah interior and gold wheels! Sure it's a car that's divided a bit of opinion but I'm real happy with it......so far!!

Welcome along Jon. Cracking car. You'll have fun in that.
Keep your thread updated with what you get upto in it.

Enjoy! :thumb:

Thanks, I have a few subtle plans but for now I'm just settling into it. Very happy with it. Previously owned a couple of 944's but more than a decade ago now (that's made me feel old!) the 996 seems such good value at the moment still it seems crazy not to own one!

Would someone kindly post the thread for this car, or OP would you post some pics as I'd love to see her

+1

Gemma on the 996 facebook group has a C4 cab in black with savanna interior and gold wheels - looks awesome!

Technology isn't my strongest forte but I will list some photos up today hopefully.

That's the one! Many thanks for listing it up

:welcome: to 911uk and to 911 ownership Jon.

I saw your car at Beaulieu earlier this month.

:welcome: Jon,

Well done on your purchase it looks a cracking car and was an absolute bargain at the sale price considering the amount of work and parts that had gone into it.

Enjoy :thumb:

Glad you found your way here, Jon.

Not too many photos please, I'm missing it like mad :sad:

I'll keep it nice don't worry!! It's already been cleaned three times and polished up! It's only been out driving four times, I'll have to factor in car shampoo and polish to the mpg running costs!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back