Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fabspeed bypass pipes install?

Thanks everyone yes there is a lot of sound when the foot is down but overall the car just sounds so much more beefy it's not that loud when it's normally driving I drove it on the motorway and it was find but the growl is nice

Good job, it now sounds like it should. :thumb:

Adam, Sounds great mate would love to hear more vids of it . glad your pleased with it mate, sounds like a proper 911 now . wonder if Fab speed would do a group buy deal the other option is to speak with someone like topgear in Bridport and see if they would make some sets up . the muffler bypass is the ideal solution as its all post cat so no cel warnings or issues with mots etc.
Adam did you feel any power gains due to a big weight loss with the mufflers gone and the faster smoother gas exit. :thumb: :thumb: :grin:

heres a fabspeed vid of them fitting it on a 997.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9qZLPc1up4

That quite a growl :grin:

Hi Adam,

That sounds good in the clip, i had a Fab Speed and for the first 4 months or so it was Insane (embarrassingly) loud until it calmed down.

Any more clips??? Would love to hear some more. I too am considering the Gundo hack.

Cheers

Dan

Hi 911dg yes I will be doing some more on the weekend does the fabspeed bypass get quieter with time?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back