Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Super Low Miles - Servicing

NDS7408332_911TMN_1.jpg

My attempt at images??

The questions you need to ask yourself are...

The previous owner spent 100K+ on new Porsche and then never really used it, almost mothballed it. I am sure driving other cars in his/her fleet.

Why would you not spend an average £500 per year to get the car serviced?

This is chicken feed in the scheme of things?

7 years OPC servicing equates to approx 3.5K and would have added 10K+ premium on the current ticket price?

Also, the previous owner would have voided the 3-year warranty in year 1??

Why would you do this??

Not even an oil check when brand new??

I would be wary of this, people with 100k+ to spend on cars don't miss details like this.

As Zingers said...

This is a tale you will have to rattle off when you come to sell. IMHO due to the lack of records the mileage will be irrelevant.

As it stands, the car required very little investment to make it "mint" and for me, that speaks volumes!! It just doesn't come across as an honest car and for me, will never see a "low mileage" premium.

I would prefer a higher mile car with less of a story and FPSH.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back