Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

cashmere mats

toddgibbs123

Hi Gents,

I'm after some cashmere overmats for my new toy, but Im told Porsche have just discontinued them. Any idea where I could get some, or of a good alternative?

TIA
Todd.

Actual cashmere :dont know:

try giving southbound a call, they'll have something no doubt :thumb:

Unfortunately Southbound only had red and blue :(

Is there anyone else likely to hold old stock? Alternatively, how do you think black mats would look? The dash is black...

Todd.

Hi Todd,

Black in mine.... (over cashmere carpets) they look great, and far more practical! Mines black dash too.

Will

DSCN1263.jpg
[/URL][/img]

My eyesight must be getting bad ........ I read that first as Cashew Nuts ....... :eh!:

Will Statt said:
Hi Todd,

Black in mine.... (over cashmere carpets) they look great, and far more practical! Mines black dash too.

Will

Thanks Will, yes thats looks pretty good. I'll go with black.:)

Todd

Hi guys,

Thought I would post back to this thread.

In the end, after much discussing, I decided to get a set made. I used Cloverdale to make them as their material was the closest match (its actually a better match than it looks in the photo) but I had to template the mats myself.

If anyone wants a set I can share the templates. Cloverdale charged approx £80 for the 4 mats

Hope that helps

Todd

Attachments

• img_1719_385.jpg
    img_1719_385.jpg
    612.4 KB · Views: 2,768

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage