Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NICE 4S AT 911 VIRGIN

NIBrown

A stunning looking car for sale at 911 Virgin, anyone here?

Attachments

• capture_988.jpg
    capture_988.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 6,509
It's a lot of dough though :what: Think they've over-egged it :dont know:

Underpriced :judge:

Shame about the Blue Interior. Yellow Belts & Dials can be easily changed, however finding a Black Interior is almost impossible.

All IMO of course.

C.

jonttt said:
Underpriced :judge:

:hand: Illuminati won't like the yellow dials. I thought it was yours until I saw the spec 8)

Why does an MOT check on the number N316LKX say 'not recognised?'

carkid said:

Was more than likely on a private plate and the crossover/transfer back to an age related number has not been fully updated by the DVLA as yet.

C.

cableguy said:
carkid said:

Was more than likely on a private plate and the crossover/transfer back to an age related number has not been fully updated by the DVLA as yet.

C.

👍

Car looks good but I do find the hyperbole somewhat unnecessary and cringe worthy.

'Excellent value for money and such an opportunity'. ????

Someone is going to read that and quickly part with £80,000

carkid said:
cableguy said:
carkid said:

C.

👍

Car looks good but I do find the hyperbole somewhat unnecessary and cringe worthy.

'Excellent value for money and such an opportunity'. ????

Someone is going to read that and quickly part with £80,000

Carkid, I would agree the final statement in the advert was unnecessary. I used our old copy for the car in an attempt to be efficient / lazy. Having only covered a few hundred miles since those images were taken the car hasn't changed and as such I was comfortable with this. When we advertised the car before it was cheaper, obviously prices have risen and we've got to where we are now. It's not excellent value for money at the current asking price, just the going rate for a wide bodied 993 in this sort of overall condition. We were accused of underpricing the car last time and it sold very quickly so perhaps the hyperbole, as you put it, was both cringeworthy and accurate.
I've removed the final statement in the advert for now to put you more at ease.

The car was previously owned by Mr Miligan, well known in these parts. He had it for approx 10 years.
Your struggle in finding the registration when attempting and MOT history check is indeed due to a cherished plate transfer. I'm sure DVLA will update their records in due course.

Tom 911Virgin

Knowing the team at 911v the car will be a good one and in is very competitively priced in the current market, good wide body cars are very hard to find, I am sure it will find a new owner quickly.

I had a chance to buy this car a couple of years ago and I now regret not buying it.
It will be sold in short order I should imagine.

Deposit taken.

I believe the yellow dials and belts are factory.

- it should have been up for 90k - Someone got a bargain 👍

Well is anyone is looking my fully restored, Artic with Black 4s is sitting in Porsche in Aberdeen show room, car has done zero miles since a very full and comprehensive restoration and is utterly gorgeous...

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back